Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our patients may be experiencing discomfort and pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that delay can lead to further pain, complications & possible decreased quality of life if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure can avoid these issues.
Stem Cell & PRP Clinic of Los Angeles for Pain & ED
Dr. Padra Gad Nourparvar
Board Certified F.M.; Licensed by the Medical Board of California Physician & Surgeons
Dr. Padra Gad Nourparvar
Dr. Nourparvar is the recipient of the prestigious UCLA Vice Provost Award and also the recipient of the Vice Provost Prize for the best research article of the year in the UCLA Science Journal. He is also the recipient of the Motif Award for advancement of health sponsored by Wald Disney Co. Dr. Nourparvar was also Awarded the 2016 Top Performing PACE Provider in Clinical Quality in Altamed.
Dr. Nourparvar pioneers in new technology & advancements in Medicine and science. He always favors the least invasive & safest technology with the least amount of side effect with the most effective outcome. He always favors the most natural treatments and minimizing medication use and avoiding unnecessary surgery. He is experienced in new and effective treatments in anti-aging for both men and women and also in the best pain management & treatment techniques. He takes pride in restoring health, youth & function to noumerous patients over the years.
Dr. Nourparvar has special affiliation with CHLA, Cedar Sinai, White Memorial & other major institutions. Dr. Nourparvar is a diplomat of Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians & Licensed by the Medical Board of California Physician & Surgeons. His ability to speak four languages, along with a calm, friendly, & professional demeanor allows him to relate to patients for the most comfortable experience.
Dr. Nourparvar has experience in this field for more than 10 years, performing numerous procedures in clinics and hospitals.
- Knowledge of Western Medicine 100% 100%
- Experience in Injections & Procedures 100% 100%
- Restore Function & Youth 100% 100%
- Customer Happiness 100% 100%