Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
Our clinic is not offering stem cells or stem cell therapy as a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. No statements or implied treatments on this website have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. This website contains no medical advice. We may use biologics from umbilical cord blood, nanofat and bone marrow aspirate that potentially contain stem cells. Many of information and treatments maybe investigational and may require participation in a research program. No results or specific outcomes are guaranteed. Please use this site as an educational source and consult with a physician about options and treatments.
Safe, Non-Invasive PRP & Stem Cell Therapy for Musculoskeletal & Joint Pain in Beverly Hills
Safe Non Surgical Option*
Avoid surgery in many cases.
Surgery can be expensive dangerous or debilitating with temporary results & long recovery time.
Stimulates the body's own healing ability*
Helps new cartilage grow from older cartilage in a process called regeneration.*
No down time.
Return to work the same day.
A Natural Treatment, Not just pain control*
Treat the problem at the source instead of temporary pain control.
Avoid Invasive Surgery & Injections
The shockwave therapy has been proving its high efficacy in the treatment of certain orthopedic conditions in daily practice for about 10 years in Europe and for several years worldwide. For the standard indications (Frozen shoulder, heel spurs and tennis elbow) ESWT is scientifically proven successful. Depending on the clinical picture, very effective results could be achieved between 50% to 85%.*
These successes rates are particularly remarkable because the ESWT was only used when all other treatment options were completely exhausted and surgery was considered as the only option.*
What are the benefits of PRP &Stem Cell Injections?
This therapy works without the use of drugs; it stimulates the body’s natural self-healing process.
There is usually an immediate reduction of pain and improved ease of movement. There are also
secondary, long-term benefits with respect to decreased pain and increased range of motion.
Stem Cell Injections may also eliminate your need for surgery.
Call Now for more Information or a Consultation
*Claims are based on ongoing research. Please note that results may vary based on a patient’s medical conditions & age and may require a few months & repeated treatments to obtain. A consultation with our trained Board Certified physician is scheduled before starting your treatments to confirm the procedure would be appropriate for you.
- Plantar fasciitis with or without heel spur
- Achillodynia (Achilles Tendonopathy)
- Radial epicondylopathy (“tennis elbow”)
- Calcific Rotator Cuff Tendonitis (“calculus shoulder”)
- Patellar tendonitis syndrome (“Jumper’s knee”)
- Bursitis trochanterica, Greater trochanteric pain syndrome (GTPS)
- Tendinopathies of the rotator cuff without calcifications
- ulnar epicondylopathies (“golfer arm”)
- Adductor syndrome
- Pes anserinus syndrome
- Peroneal tendon syndrome
- Shin splints
- Tendinopathy of the tibialis anterior tendon
- Tendinopathy of the tibialis posterior tendon
- Tendinopathy of the flexor hallucis longus tendon
- myofascial syndrome
- Injury without continuity interruption
- Bone marrow edema of different origin
- Osgood Schlatter’s disease
- early stages of osteochondritis dissecans (OD) before completion of growth
- delayed and non-healing fractures (pseudarthrosis)
- Fatigue fractures, stress fractures
- Early stages of avascular bone necrosis
- Early stages of osteochondritis dissecans (OD) after completion of growth
- Ischemic heart muscle (extracorporeal / endocorporeal)
- Peripheral and central nerve lesions
- Pathologies of the spinal cord and brain
- Calcinosis of the skin
- Pathologies of the jaw and periodontium
- Spasticity of different origin
- Early stages of osteoarthritis
- Polyneuropathy of different origin
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
- Early stages of Dupuytren’s contracture
- Morbus Ledderhose
- Tendovaginitis stenosans de Quervain
- Trigger finger
- For radial technique and focused low energy technique (focused and defocused):
- Pregnancy (relative contraindication)
- malignant tumor in focus (not the tumor itself)
- For focused high energy sources, the followingcontraindicationsapply :
- Brain tissue / CNS in focus
- Vertebral body, skull bones and ribs
- Focus on lung tissue
- malignant tumor in focus (not the tumor itself)
- Focus on open growth joints (not childhood itself)
- significant clotting disorder
- Pregnancy (relative contraindication)
What Does PRP & Stem Cell Therapy Do?
The researchers believe that the therapy works by:
Releasing cytokines into the body to prevent further damage to cartilage and reduce pain and inflammation.
Preventing inflammation that can make osteoarthritis worse.
Creating healthy new cartilage tissues.
Many patients experience improvements in the treated area and other areas, like in a Mayo Clinic study where patients benefited in both knees after experiencing injections in only one.
Combine with Shockwaves
A new Advanced Technology widely accepted and proven in Europe for many years is now available in America.
New Blood Vessel Formation*
Blood flow is necessary to start and maintain the repair processes of damaged tissue structure. The application of acoustic waves creates capillary microruptures in tendon and bone. Due to microruptures the expression of growth factors such as eNOS, VEGF, PCNS and BMP is significantly increased.
As a result of these processes arterioles are remodeled, stimulated to grow and new ones are formed. The new blood vessels improve blood supply and oxygenation of the treated area and support faster healing of both the tendon and the bone.
Dissolution of Calcified Fibroblasts*
Calcium build-up is most often a result of micro-tears or other trauma to a tendon. Acoustic waves break up the existing calcifications. Shockwave therapy starts the biochemical decalcification of the calcium build-up of a toothpaste-like consistency and treats the tendon. The granular particles of calcium are then removed by the lymphatic system
Reversal of Chronic Inflammation*
Chronic inflammation can damage healthy tissue and results in chronic pain. Mast cells are one of the key components of the inflammatory process. Their activity may be increased by using pervasive acoustic waves.
Mast cell activation is followed by the production of chemokines and cytokines. These pro-inflammatory compounds first enhance the inflammatory process and in the next step help restore normal healing and regenerative processes.
Dispersion of Pain Mediator
Substance P is a neurotransmitter that mediates pain information through C-fibers. This neuropeptide is generally associated with intense, persistent and chronic pain. It relays pain messages to the central nervous system. Lowering the concentration of Substance P reduces the stimulation of afferent nociceptive fibers and thus reduces the pain. Decreasing Substance P, histamines and other nociceptive metabolites also helps inhibit development of inflammatory oedema. Acoustic waves generated by Shockwave therapy lower the Substance P concentration and trigger pain relief.
Stimulation of Collagen Production*
The production of a sufficient amount of collagen is a necessary precondition for the repair processes of the damaged myoskeletal and ligamentous structures. Shockwave therapy accelerates procollagen synthesis. The therapy forces the newly created collagen fibers into a longitudinal structure which makes the newly formed tendon fibers more dense and stiff and creates a firmer structure.
The implementation of Stem Cell Treatment
Stem Cell treatment is usually done after accurately locating the diseased area by exam by a professional or ultrasound or x-ray. The transducer of the ultrasound device is set exactly to the affected area and the area is injected.
In general, up to three treatments are required. Only in rare cases will there be a fourth or fifth session. Ultrasound Guidance makes the injection safer and more accurate.
We can use purified high quality Stem Cells ready for injections without the need of stem cell removal from your bones.
We have the option of using needle free injection for pre-anesthesia of injection site.
Stem Cell Injection for joint: Cost & Side Effects
Most important to the patient, shockwave therapy provides him with a virtually risk-free, painless, and successful therapy for treating common orthopedic conditions.
In rare cases, local bruising or short-term exacerbation of pain has been reported, but other complications have not been previously reported.
Areas of Treatment for Pain Control with Stem Cell Injection
PRP & Stem Cell for Shoulder Pain
RP & Stem Cell for Ankle/Foot Pain
RP & Stem Cell for Hand/Arm/Wrist pain
RP & Stem Cell for Knee Pain
RP & Stem Cell for Back Pain/Trigger Points
RP & Stem Cell for Neck pain
Look No Further. Get Started Today
The so-called “tennis elbow”, a frequent, very painful, often chronic enrhythmia on the elbows. This disease is caused by overuse of tendons, mostly on the outside of the elbow. The term “tennis” is only an example of various possible causes. Typical of the tennis elbow is a strong pain during admission, which radiates from the elbow often to the hand.
The so-called “periarthritis calcarea” of the shoulder joint, often referred to as “PHS”, hydroxyapatite rheumatism . This refers to the very painful inflammation and stiffening of the shoulder joint capsule, which is often accompanied or caused by calcium deposits. Unbearable night and movement pains are just as typical signs of the “PHS” as the difficulty of lifting the arm sideways.