Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our patients may be experiencing discomfort and pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that delay can lead to further pain, complications & possible decreased quality of life if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure can avoid these issues.
Stimulates the body's own healing ability*
Helps new blood vessels grow from older blood vessels in a process called angiogenesis.
The new blood vessels allow enough blood in to form an erection.
Proven 75-80% success rate
Proven scientifically effective on a series of over 40 clinical studies.*
Most patients reported an
improvement in IIEF-5 score by 5 points (60%) and EDITS Index score by >50% (70%).*
Most patients were satisfied
(scoring 4 out of 5; 67%) and would recommend the therapy
to their friends (80%).
Long Lasting Results*
6 to 12 sessions each taking between 15 to 20 minutes gives an effective treatment.*
Better Erections and Optimal Sexual Performance at Any Age*
Can Improve Sexual Performance*
Can Increase Sensation*
Alternative to surgery*
non-invasive, No pump device.
Does not require anesthesia
No Dangerous Drugs
No interaction with alcohol.
Safe in patients with Heart problems.*
Proven Scientifically Effective on a Series of Over 40 Clinical Studies:
Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy—A Novel Effective Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Severe ED Patients Who Respond Poorly to PDE5 Inhibitor Therapy
2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
Ilan Gruenwald, MD et al.
Call Now for more Information or a Consultation
*Claims are based on ongoing research. Please note that results may vary based on a patient’s medical conditions & age and may require a few months & repeated treatments to obtain. A consultation with our trained Board Certified physician is scheduled before starting your treatments to confirm the procedure would be appropriate for you.
With ESWT there are no costly pills to remember to take or prescriptions to remember to refill. There are none of the dangerous side effects with the ESWT treatment as there are with oral ED drugs.*
ESWT can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications saflely, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure.*
Is ESWT Effective for Me?Would you benefit from this treatment?
*Please note that results may vary based on a patient’s medical conditions & age and may require a few months to obtain. A consultation with our trained Board Certified physician is scheduled before starting your treatments to confirm the procedure would be appropriate for each patient.
Most patients who have a circulation problem and who have responded in the past to medications such Viagra® or TriMix® Penile Injection injections usually can benefit from this Shockwave treatment. Patients who may have had limited response to these medications may have enhanced response or become a responder after ESWT wave treatment.
In the News: Acustic Wave Therapy for Impotance
“Nan-invasive drug free treatment for Erectile Dysfunction” Fox News
What Is ESWT Wave Therapy?
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) is a technology used in physical therapy, orthopedics, urology and cardiology. The Sonic waves are abrupt, high amplitude pulses of mechanical energy, similar to soundwaves, generated by an electromagnetic coil or a spark in water. Similar treatment using focused higher energies is used to break up kidney and gallstones, and is termed lithotripsy. “Extracorporeal” indicates that the shockwaves are generated externally to the body and transmitted from a pad through the skin.
In erectile Dysfunction Extracorporeal shockwave therapy utilizes high frequency, low intensity energy waves to improve blood flow to the penis. The sonic waves repair aged blood vessels, stimulate growth of new blood vessels and remove decades of micro-plaque.*
Improves Blood Flow Problem*
- ESWT for erectile dysfunction (ED) is fairly new. Studies have found it helpful for men who have ED caused by blood flow problems.
Treatment at the Source of the Problem*
When a man is sexually stimulated, the arteries in his penis widen and allow blood to flow in. This blood makes the erection firm enough for sex. Once there is enough blood in the penis, veins constrict to keep the blood in until the man ejaculates. Then, the blood flows back into his body
Promotes New Blood Vessel Formation*
- ESWT works by delivering low-intensity shock waves that trigger “microtrauma” in the penis. In turn, this helps new blood vessels grow from older blood vessels in a process called angiogenesis. The new blood vessels allow enough blood in to form an erection.